Monday, June 7, 2010

We have a YARD!!

After months of living with a dirt lot we FINALLY got our sprinklers in and and our grass laid. Yay! We can finally enjoy the nice weather from our own backyard and have BBQs etc. I'm so excited!! A couple of the neighbors came over to enjoy the new backyard with us and see what have done, as they know.... dirt yards a HELL!! hehe
I have also had the chance to do some gardening in the past few weeks. I grew my herbs from seed and by placing them on my back patio, they are taking off, now that the backyard is almost done, I need to do some BBQing to use up some of those herbs.
I also planted my garden last weekend and it's AWESOME!! It's 15' x 5', I thought it would be more that enough room, but it turns out that its smaller than I thought. maybe next year I will make it bigger or grow less items. But for now I can't wait for everything to start growing so I can start EATING!!

No comments: