Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Afternoon in the Park

I was babysitting Amelia this past weekend and so me and my sister decided to take her and Michael to Howard Amon park for a few hours. They had a blast.


Michael didn't want to go on the little kid swing, but would only swing on the BIG kid swing. He loved it.Weeeeeee!!!


I had to pry Amelia away from the swing to play on something else. She LOVES swings and had a blast!!


They had big fish for kids to play on in the playground... not sure why but the kids seemed to like them. hehe
After prying her away from the swings, she wanted to climb this rock, and of course she wanted to climb the biggest one! I helped her up when she got stuck (she was scared at first but once she was up, she was on top of the world!).
By the end of the day Michael and Amelia we inseperable. They were laughing and playing together in the park and in the car. It was very cute! Such a nice day to spend with the kids.

No comments: