Friday, March 19, 2010

Bike

I have been wanting a bike for a while now. I started looking on Craigslist thinking that a new bike would cost a bunch of $$. I found the type of bike I wanted but used ones on Craigslist were about $40 (average) and they still needed a bunch of work. So I went to Walmart and Target and found the same bike I have been looking at. Target was spendy but Walmart was really reasonable.

I picked up this bike for $80 (with 1 year protection plan).


I have been on a bike ride for the past two days. I met up with Josh's mom, Kim, today for nice stroll through the neighborhoods between our houses. It was really nice. We are planning to do this during the week. Its a good excuse to get out and enjoy the weather and we don't even realize we are working out.

No comments: